Contact centers require a very distinct management discipline. It is a discipline that demands minute to minute management of work loads, their arrival rates, and human resource. Contact center management discipline requires and stresses a multitude of coordinated activities. VANIR CONSULTING will develop with your management team a method of managing your work load and agents that will enable them to maximize center performance. The management system (not a software system but real people management) will move your management team to the next level of improvement. It will impact all levels of management, from the front line supervisor to the senior management team.
Process improvements begin with mapping all processes that impact your customer’s experience and/or impact your contact center’s efficiency. Depending on your current model your customers may experience automation which you’ve implemented in the form of IVRs or internet technology. Often, these processes were instituted prior to new technology, products, and customer information systems. These old processes require new analysis to ensure they meet your business demands and do not inhibit you from providing your customers with superior support. Our proven method will:
- Create an inventory of these processes.
- Diagram each process with the detailed knowledge required for improvement.
- Perform real time observations of all processes.
- Identify which processes are implemented as they were intended.
- Reveal which processes inhibit your customer and company from reaching their objectives.
- Recommend process changes based on process objectives and their impact on customer satisfaction and company efficiency.
Cost containment is an ongoing challenge for contact centers especially as it pertains to tenured human resource or growing workloads and the apparent need to increase your workforce. Cost containment of these issues can be achieved through productivity improvements at the representative level. However, identifying productivity improvements in contact centers can be difficult.VANIR CONSULTING,s experience in contact center management will identify where and how you can improve your productivity and thus contain your costs. Whether it is improving your center’s call handling time, calls handled by agent per hour, or managing your agents to achieve peak productivity, VANIR CONSULTING will help. The achievement of increased productivity is accomplished with complete buy in by the agents and management.
Cost containment can also be achieved by focusing on the workload drivers. In some cases companies inadvertently drive customers to contact your company when the real objective should be call “avoidance”. VANIR CONSULTING will assist you in identifying opportunities for workload reduction.
VANIR CONSULTING has vast experience in the optimization/consolidation of contact centers with three Fortune 500 companies. Whether you have already made the decision to consolidate or are contemplating the reduction of a multiple contact center environment, VANIR can provide invaluable assistance. Exploring all options to this very detailed subject can be facilitated through VANIR CONSULTING’s experience. We can assist you with:
- Analysis and ROI.
- Capital investments.
- Transition requirements and costs.
- Impacts to customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Cost reduction options.
- Reduced labor costs through offshore options.
- Consolidated center critical mass.
- Span of control.
- IT resource reduction.
- Technology requirements and capabilities.
- Consolidated contact center design.
- Disaster redundancy and recovery.
VANIR CONSULTING will work with your management team to create disaster contingency planning that incorporates your current capabilities. Solutions for disaster recovery will vary depending on the number of sites in your operation, functions within those sites, and the ability to prioritize your call handling based on customer segmentation. VANIR CONSULTING provides its experience in both single site disaster recovery as well as multi-site disaster recovery. Single Site Disaster Recovery
- Review technology in place and evaluate capabilities
- Review current disaster plans to identify additional capabilities based on current technology, process, and network capabilities..
- Evaluate historical data to project future outages to determine if increased investment is recommended..
- Create and implement a disaster recovery plan. Multi-Site Disaster Recovery
- Analyze multi-site structure for the creation of network routing.
- Create and document for each center disaster recovery plans.
- Analyze the requirement for a Network and Resource Management organization.
- Analyze and identify if additional technology capabilities are required.
Multi site management offers a spectrum of requirements, issues and resolutions depending on the model implemented. In general, at one end of the spectrum are multiple sites which are treated as “stand-alone” operations while at the other end of the spectrum are multiple sites which are treated as a “Virtual" Contact Center. Implementing a Virtual Conact Center model requires a very real paradigm shift in the way in which centers are managed. This paradigm shift requires a centralized management organization responsible for the enterprise performance, including enterprise work load forecasting, enterprise agent scheduling, enterprise minute to minute business management and enterprise reporting. VANIR CONSULTING will provide you and your team with: VIRTUAL CONTACT CENTER – MULTI SITE MANAGEMENT MODEL
- Creation of an organizational structure that manages processes across all sites.
- Develop reporting and analysis that will be critical to identifying where and how to improve your operations.
- Ensure customer access to your centers is diagrammed and implemented to reduce failure.
- Establish guidelines by which all contact center management will need to abide.
- Leverage multi sites for disaster recovery.